Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer gift wrapping?
- Gift wrapping is offered for each program and sustainable packaging will be used when possible. Customized notes are also be offered for all purchases. Please contact us for more information on pricing.
- Are your products made with sustainable materials?
- Our sewing and leather programs use refurbished fabric, ties, hardware and leather whenever possible. We're currently looking into alternatives to plastic (which our Bistro and Flora programs already use when possible) and also post-consumer recycled paper packaging.
- What careers are open to students who attend the Work Oriented Training Path (WOTP)?
- Our WOTP students complete 900 stage hours in many different fields—not just our internal programs. The internal programs serve as an introduction to the world of work as we strive to mimic these environments in the structure of our programs. Our ultimate goal is for students to gain employment through one of their external stages as they build relationships while on stage. Some students do have the opportunity to be employed by our company partners or even with our school and all leave with an extensive CV to showcase their experience through the program.